25-Ft Drain Plumbing Snake Auger Drain Clog Removal Tool
Regular price $26.99
Drain Clogs are never fun to deal with and not utilizing a quality tool will make matters worse. With DrainX you won't have to worry. The X in DrainX stands for Experts! We have consulted with professionals around the country to create a product plumbers would use in their homes or during a job. Why are we confident? We have done the research and fixed the issues most people have faced with various drain augers they have purchased in the past. The number one issue most customers faced is durability. Clogs come and go but we don't want it to be the case with our tool. We don't expect our customers to purchase a new tool everytime a clog occurs because the tool broke down. With that said, a lifetime guarantee is extended with the purchase of the DrainX 25ft Drug Auger Tool.
How to Use:
Step (1) Loosen the thumbscrew Step (2) Once the thumbscrew is loosened, pull the snake out and insert it into your drain until the clog is reached. You don’t want the tool sitting on the rim of your drain yet. Please make sure there is 4-5 inches of space between the tool and drain once the snake is inserted. Step (3) With the snake inserted, tighten the thumbscrew and turn the drum clockwise using the Knob. This will force the snake to go further into your drain pipe causing a cleaning action. If done properly the tool will sit on the rim of your drain once you have rotated the container a few times. Step (4) Once the tool is sitting on the rim of your drain, loosen the thumbscrew and pull the drum back while the snake is still inserted into your drain. Doing so will bring you back to step 3.
Note: It is not recommended to use this drum auger to clear a toilet clog as the snake may damage the porcelain. In addition, the 1/4 diameter drain snake may get twisted inside the large diameter of the toilet drain.
- Our 25 Foot drain snake is a great tool for quick and easy declogging of your drains and pipes! The drum housing is made of a high quality/impact polymer that is made to last.
- 1/4" Dia. Steel cable for use with 1-1/4" to 2" Pipes. Quick Adjustments: The snake is fully bendable and flexible, which makes it perfect for traps, S or L pipes. Works great for bathtub drain, bathroom drain, shower drain, kitchen and bathroom sinks, downspouts, and sewer drains
- Please Note: It is not recommended to use this drum auger to clear a toilet clog as the snake may damage the porcelain. In addition, the 1/4 diameter drain snake may get twisted inside the large diameter of the toilet drain. Before using the drum auger please use gloves and proper eye wear to prevent any injuries.
- Easy Work Gloves and Drawstring Carrying Pouch Included! Instruction manual is visible on this page.
- DrainX manufactures a variety of quality drain cleaning solutions for both the do it yourself-er and the professional. We know that sometimes things can get a bit messy. We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Plastic body
- All our products also come with a 1 year warranty for additional peace of mind. Register your product for extended protection.