50ft Pro Steel Drum Drain Auger
Regular price $64.99
The Drainx Pro 50-ft Drum Auger Plumbing Snake is a great tool for beginners or master plumbers. What separates us from other drain augers on the market is our dedication to safety and durability. Most tools may work on the initial clog but eventually the grip handle might crack or the snake might break after prolonged use. You won't have those concerns with the Drainx Pro Drum Auger. If for any reason those issues occur or any issue makes the item defective, you are covered by our lifetime warranty. Furthermore our tool will easily clear your drain clogs from your kitchen sink, bathroom sink, bathtub, shower, and drainage pipes. This tool has been designed to use with 1-1/4" through 3" pipes. Lastly, with every order of the DrainX Pro Drum Auger, you will receive work gloves and a zipper carrying pouch.
Note: It is not recommended to use this drum auger to clear a toilet clog as the snake may damage the porcelain. In addition, the 1/4 diameter drain cable may get twisted inside the large diameter of the toilet drain.
- Our 50 Foot Drain Auger is a great household tool for quickly unclogging any drain including kitchen and bathroom sinks, bathtubs, showers, and drainage pipes. Instead of calling a plumber and a getting a big bill, try unclogging the drain yourself! Bonus Work Gloves and Drawstring Carrying Pouch Included.
- 1/4" Dia. Steel Snake Cable with spiral head designed for 1-1/4" through 3" drain pipes. Durable steel drum for long lasting use. Grip handle and turning knob for rotating the drum to clear the clog. Steel Thumbscrew keeps the cable in place while not in use, and should also be tightened after you pull the cable out, in order to properly rotate the cable.
- Please Note: It is not recommended to use this auger to clear a toilet clog as the snake cable may damage the porcelain. In addition, the 1/4 diameter snake may get twisted inside the large diameter of the toilet drain. If you wish to avoid this issue, please purchase our toilet auger.
- Easy Usage Instructions are included in an info-graphic on this page as well as with the product. We recommend that you don’t pull the cable out past the yellow marker that is found at the end of the cable, as this may result in the cable being pulled out of the drum, making it difficult to put back.
- DrainX manufactures a variety of quality drain cleaning solutions for both the do it yourself-er and the professional. We know that sometimes things can get a bit messy. We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- All our products also come with a 1 year warranty for additional peace of mind. Register your product for extended protection.