1/6 HP Submersible Corrosion-Resistant Utility Pump
Regular price $49.99
Horsepower: 1/6 HP
Water Flow: 1750 GPH @5ft.
Max. Head: 29.5ft.
Cord Length: 10ft.
Discharge: 3/4'' NPT
Body Construction: Thermoplastic
Accessories included: 1-1/4'' NPT adapter
Materials you may need (not included):
• Water hose or hose kit
Easy Installation (refer to provided instruction manual):
1. Attach 3/4" garden hose directly to pump or attach 1-1/4" to adapter (included) and hose kit (not included)
2. Place pump on flooded area
3. Plug into GFCI outlet
4. 1" minimum water level necessary to prime
5. Unplug when less than 1/2" water remains to prevent damage
- Corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic construction prevents rust
- Removes water down to 1/4'' of surface
- Permanent split capacitor motor and built-in automatic thermal overload protector
- 1-1/4'' adapter included with each unit
- DrainX manufactures a variety of quality drain cleaning solutions for both the do it yourself-er and the professional. We know that sometimes things can get a bit messy. We are here to help! Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
- All our products also come with a 1 year warranty for additional peace of mind. Register your product for extended protection.
Limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, Drainx™ will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. NOTE: Warranty will be honored for units purchased from authorized retailers only, we will require a form of proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) explicitly mentioning retailers contact information.
California Proposition 65
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm